Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Today's Kick Picks - Nas X Fila -- WuTang X Fila


As yall know, I'm trying to get my sneaker game back on schedule. This go-round, I'm looking to diversify my stash house with some sh*t other than Nike and Adidas. Fila has officially stepped up the game plan by inking deals with some of hip hops rap legends. First, in July with NY rap general, Nas and just recently with legendary group, Wu Tang clan, to produce hot kicks for the fall/winter season. These boots are def raw deal, with the subtle Wu Logo hit...and they waterproof!?!?!The official Queensbridge representer, NAS, comes through heavy, with the Italia™. These come with the ill Fila classic style with the colors Navy/Red/White, with a updated twist to 'em with the patent hit.....I'm lovin' what Fila did with these joints.

No comments: