Tuesday, October 14, 2008

THE LO' DOWN- 1992 POLO STADIUM JACKET-Marathon Stylin' on ya!


The past weekend was the Chicago Marathon, and that was definitely cool to check out. I think it was the last warm day of the year here in the Chi, so I definitely had to get outta the house! What better way to rep the marathon, 'cuz I damn sure wasn't runnin', than to pull the POLO Stadium Jacket outta the archives. The crazy part about it, was that quite a few people asked about it and one guy wanted to buy it off my back....crazy!Yo! I had NO idea that the runners that are in the lead were running that fast! B, Its like they're sprinting for 26.2 miles! Bigups to Kenya's Evans Cheruiyot, who reigned victorious over fellow countryman David Mandago, and winning the race and 2 hours, 6 minutes and 25 seconds, and caking off lovely with $100K...Word Is Bawn!

1 comment:

The Incomparable Shakespeare said...

WOW!!! That's all I can say, WOW!!!