Friday, October 3, 2008

I MUST OWN THIS! - Sneaker Box Ottoman



...or at least I should own this, It's a lil too, no, a lot too pricey for the kid. But damn if it ain't FIRESTARTERS!This ottoman thats covered with a crazy assortment of sneakerboxes is one of them joints that any sneakerhead would love. Once I saw it, I started to think of legit reasons of why I really NEED to have it. But common sense prevails...DAMMIT! and of course the fact that if my girl saw this purchase on the credit card bill, me and my ottoman would be on the curb. This piece of furniture would be so sexy in my 2nd bedroom/makeshift walk-in closet. At $658.00US, this can be shipped from Japan at APPLEBUM free shipping!

2 comments:

The Incomparable Shakespeare said...

now that is some fresh furniture

jglc said...

yo Reed Space in the LES has a pair of these in their fitting area. didope.