Thursday, October 9, 2008

The GHETTO SURF & TURF™

"Yo, who the f*ck said surf & turf can only consist of steak and shellfish?"
Annonymous

I was put onto this epicurean delicacy of colossal proportions by way of the homie and respected blogger, Dallas Penn, of the iNTERNETS CELEBRITIES, creators of the Ghetto Big Mac™ and the Futuristic Brunch™...Chea! It was first introduced to the internets by way of
an impromtu street interview last week with a fellow blogger, and immediately the sammich was christened The Ghetto Surf & Turf, by the L.I.'s infamous 40 Diesel, of Mighty
Healthy
. Upon watching the video, and being challenged by the stunning and illustrious
Marvelous Mo, I was compelled to get at McDilzNilz's and try this toothsome piece of
goodness....Check da joint, righ' --->
  • 1 Double Cheeseburger
  • 1 Small Fry
  • 1 Filet-O-Fish - Minus the tartar



  • Boom! - take the top part of bun from Filet-O-Fish, and the bottom part of bun
    of DCB off and discard or place back in DCB wrapper and offer a friend a light-in-the-ass
    hot air sammich.
  • Numero Dos - lace the top of Filet-O-Fish with a layer of fries.

  • da' Third - Slap that burger on top of the layer of fries, and...

  • Forff - Viola!! The GHETTO SURF & TURF™


I've since tried different variations of this sammich, and this one seems to be FIRESTARTERS, fa' sho'!! Applying any additional sauces like tartar or special sauce, is considered a diabolical, flagrant foul, and will result in the heinous demise of your gutpiece!

Word. Is. Bawn!

4 comments:

Dallas Penn said...

That joint looks downright delicious.

I am on break from McD's right now because I have been a little sluggish. I had two(2) double qtr pounders the other day and I couldn't even leave the restaurant before I had to leave the monumental deuce.

Why do people say take a shit when they are actually leaving one?

DirtyJerz said...

yo, 2 Double QPz? that'll shut you down!...wait a minute...thats like a lb. of beef! Ha!
I dont even wanna think about the log cabin log you left up in McDilzNilz! LOL

DirtyJerz said...

LOL...good looks, Mo!

Vee (Scratch) said...

Hold the tartar sauce.
No doubt.

I'm kind of really mad at you right now. You got me thinking about going to McDonalds. You says advertising doesn't work is lying.